Any bathroom is only complete with bathroom faucets. They come in various shapes and styles, with the number of handles being one of the most popular design elements.
Although both designs serve the same purpose, several differences between them make them more appropriate for specific situations. In this blog, we will compare one-handle and two-handle bathroom faucets to assist you in making the best decision for your bathroom.
Benefits of One-Handle Faucets
- The water flow and temperature can be easily adjusted with only one handle on a faucet. Levers that control temperature and water flow can be moved left to right, making them the perfect choice for those with weak arms or restricted mobility.
- Compared to double-handle faucets, single-handle faucets are quicker and simpler to install since they have fewer parts. This also implies that installing them is typically less expensive.
- Water-saving features like low-flow aerators are frequently included in single-handle faucets, which help to conserve water and lower water bills.
- Soap dispensers and toothbrush holders can be placed more comfortably on the sink because one-handle faucets take up less space than two-handle faucets.
- One-handle faucets are a fantastic option for any bathroom decor because they are available in a range of styles and finishes. They give your bathroom a clean and de-cluttered aesthetic. A single-handle faucet is available in both conventional and modern styles to suit any preference.
What Makes Single-Handle Bathroom Faucets Better Than Double-Handle Faucets?
Single-handle bathroom faucets make the best choice for many reasons. For instance, they are easier and more convenient to use. These faucets also have a simple installation procedure and maintenance needs. With fewer moving parts to maintain and replace, single-handle faucets are more cost-effective than double-handle faucets as well. Besides, unlike double-handle faucets that may look bulky, single-handle faucets have a sleek, modern, and minimalistic design, which makes them great for contemporary bathrooms.
Bathroom faucets with one handle or two handles both have benefits. One-handle faucets are a great option for any bathroom design as they are simple to use, simple to install, and available in a range of styles and finishes. Two-handle faucets offer a touch of beauty to any bathroom and are more durable and simple to fix, but hard to install and maintain.
While the decision ultimately comes down to personal preference and practical factors such as durability, space, and budget, single-handle faucets prove to be a better choice in many aspects.
Do you need sleek bathroom faucets with luxurious finishes? If yes, visit BathTrendsUSA now and check out our exclusive collection of stunning bathroom faucets.